Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scrapsketch / Practical Scrappers Challenge







This weekend at Practical Scrapperswe have partnered with Scrapsketchfor a challenge to create a layout based on a sketch from Stephanie. I'm all about being inspired by other layouts, but I rarely follow a sketch as closely as I tried here. It was fun to challenge myself in this way!

I shifted the sketch vertically so that I could use these photos from Easter of 08. I love how sweet and happy my babies look in these! Overall I'm pleased with how it turned out. Try your hand at the sketch too and enter it in the challenge at PS today - we have until 10:00 PM CST!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO. Beautiful girls! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love your take on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you shifted the sketch! I agree, these Easter pictures are fabulous! I love your soft colors and the layout is gorgeous!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours- what a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect take on the sketch! I love the brown and pink and white! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. I'd love to hear what you think!