Thursday, September 3, 2009

Inspiration



Challenges are the best! This was my creation for Practical Scrappers challenge to use stamps. I don't have a LOT of stamps, so I was trying to approach things with fresh perspective. This is actually a Close to My Heart set that I haven't really had for that long. I love it and have been looking for a reason to play with it. Then, I stumbled upon a card in a card book - card by Summer Fullerton in the January issue of CARDS - that was set up with the circles and a stamp, sortof like this. Normally I wouldn't have given it a second look - it wasn't really my style - but the other night I knew I could use it to my advantage. I love my results! The process is such an important part for me. If I have a breakthrough concerning my approach or materials, I am happy, even if the layout or card isn't groundbreaking. It's all about the process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. I'd love to hear what you think!