Friday, December 10, 2010

An Album for You

I have been creating mini-albums and scrapbooks for over 10 years because the product is something that can bring so much joy to the recipients. These books can be a tribute to your family, an encouragement to a friend, or a celebration of one’s life. Elements of design and carefully chosen words, can work with your pictures to tell a meaningful story or commemorate an important time.

Scrapbooks are created with your pictures in hand. Pages are simple and reflect the typical scrapbooking style that can be seen on my blog. Pages from a 1st Year baby book that I created can be seen here.

Scrapbook Packages*

  • 12x12 book of 25 pages - $175
  • 12x12 book of 50 pages - $325
  • 8x8 book of 10 pages - $80
  • 8x8 book of 20 pages - $150
  • Chipboard albums (such as these from Bo Bunny) can be created as well. These range in number of ‘pages,’ but tend to involve more embellishment. Such a book can be seen here. These books will start at $75, but will vary based on size and project.

If you are interested, send me an email at pagesbyangie@gmail.com or call me at 309.825.1321.

*I prefer to use American Crafts albums. You can see their variety of albums here. Prices do not include price of album or additional page protectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. I'd love to hear what you think!