Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update

These days my scrapping is on the back burner. Instead my focus has been on expecting a baby in September! Sad that I can't do both right now, but it just isn't working. I'm still helping behind the scenes with Practical Scrappers and will continue to do so until Christine gets tired of me. :) I'm 15 or so weeks now and so far things look good. I've been feeling crummy for what seems like forever, which is the biggest reason that my scrapping is on hold. I have my hands full with the house and the family and plans to move this summer when the new house is done. If you want to still keep tabs on me, you can visit our family blog Home Building.

If you're interested in having me do custom scrapping/cards for you, drop me an email. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon!


2 comments:

Thanks for taking a look. I'd love to hear what you think!